With this special edition of our magazine, we are telling you our story of how our members are enriching the lives of others through Unity, Service, and Action. CLICK HERE to read more about our work.
You can read past issues of our COSMOTopics publication by going to the Media tab. These are viewable to public.
Welcome to Cosmopolitan International!
A Message from the International President ...
Here are just a few things our members say when asked
“What Do You Like About Cosmopolitan?”
Working Together as a Team
Touching the Lives of People with Diabetes
Learning New Leadership Skills
Our members develop UNITY by the collective action of the membership within the community for the betterment of all. Through attendance at meetings an activities, Cosmopolitan members enjoy the opportunity to meet new people and develop long-lasting friendships with those who share similar interests. Club events also offer a chance to expand business and professional networking.
It’s time to gather together for our Federation Conventions. These are a rich learning experience, bringing together members from each club within a federation. Attendance is a great way to sharpen skills, build knowledge and understanding of Cosmopolitan and its mission, compare practices, and just have a terrific time building peer relationships. Mark your calendars to attend the Federation Convention in your area and who the International Rep will be for each one:
· CAPITAL FEDERATION: May 16-17, Fredericksburg, VA (Tracy Miller, Executive Director)
· CORNBELT FEDERATION: April 25-26, Omaha, NE (Jim Preston, President-elect)
· MID-STATES FEDERATION: May 17, Aurora, IL (Sheila Anderson, President)
· MO-KAN FEDERATION: April 25-27, Lake of the Ozarks, MO (Sheila Anderson, President)
· NORTH CENTRAL FEDERATION, April 25-26, Sioux Falls, SD (Richard Gordon, VP Membership)
· SOUTHWESTERN FEDERATION: April 24-26, Alexandria, LA (Don Gentry, VP Marketing)
· WESTERN CANADA FEDERATION: May 9-11, Prince Albert, SK (John Krysak, VP Finance)
And plan to travel to Rapid City, SD, for our 2014 International Convention held July 24-26. It promises to be rich with opportunities to visit with old friends and new, explore beautiful and historic America, and learn new ways to be instrumental in our fight against diabetes.
If you are not a member of Cosmopolitan International, I invite you to learn more about us. Explore our website and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.648.4331. We’d love to talk to you!
2013-2014 International President